torstai 3. maaliskuuta 2011

I wanna wake up baby, and see you sharing my bed

Just dreaming..<3
We couldn't stop smiling at one another. Everything felt perfect at the moment.

I wish I had my innocence back, so I could love with no fear, fully and deeply.. like I had never been hurt.
If you only knew the hell that I put myself through,
Replaying memories in my head of you and I, every night.
I hate those moments, right before you go to sleep when you're forced to think about everything you’ve tried so hard to forget.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
Sometimes you have to forget what you want to remember what you deserve.

Please be my shot at happiness. I’m ready this time.

I can control every other aspect of my life, but my feelings for you never seem to dwindle.

I got way too attached to you.

For the first time in my life, I don't want to run away. I want to be with you, I want all of you.

Tell me I am worth it.

<3

2 kommenttia: