tiistai 24. toukokuuta 2011

You're the reason why I smile

Just something on my mind.. :)

I'm always afraid you'll forget me. Please don't.

It's not fair that you've moved on and I have been stuck in the same spot, afraid to move on.
I wish I had my innocence back, so I could love with no fear, fully and deeply.. like I had never been hurt.
The part of me that thinks about you doesn’t want to stop.
Even when life gives you every reason to give up, remind yourself of the reasons you're still standing up for.
I spend my days thinking about what you’re doing. It’s not healthy but that’s nothing new.

When I'm with you, I feel those butterflies fluttering around inside of me.
I miss all the little things,  I never thought that they’d mean everything to me.
I feel like a fool for holding on this long.
Be the best you can be.

Kuvat: we <3 it

4 kommenttia: